ACL Volunteer Agreement
Australian Christian Lobby (ACL, we, our)
Volunteer with details below (I, me, my)
We value our volunteers and appreciate you taking a stand to be salt and light in our nation by joining the ACL grassroots movement. We want your experience as a volunteer to be productive and rewarding for both you and the ACL. As part of this, please read and agree to the following.
OUR COMMITMENTS TO YOU
- To provide induction and information to you as a volunteer
- To explain what is required of you and to equip, support and encourage you
- To treat you with courtesy and respect at all times
- To be receptive to comments and feedback from volunteers
- To hold all necessary insurances for the volunteer services that you carry out.
I agree that:
- I will perform my role as a volunteer to the best of my ability and will comply with all training, inductions and directions given to me by ACL staff and supervisors;
- I will conduct myself in a professional manner and will treat all staff, volunteers and members of the public with dignity, respect and courtesy;
- I will not represent that I am a spokesperson for ACL to anyone (including on social media) without ACL approval;
- I will treat all ACL property with respect and will return all such property to ACL when my volunteer duties are complete;
- I will keep confidential all information that I receive during my time as a volunteer and will only use that information for the purposes of my volunteer role and will not disclose that information to any other party;
- I will take primary responsibility for my health, safety and wellbeing as a volunteer. I will release ACL from liability for any injury or loss to me that happens during my time as a volunteer to the extent that it is not covered by insurance that ACL provides. ACL has relevant volunteer and public liability insurance.